First, the variety selection
Varieties with good resistance, high quality, high yield, good adaptability, good commercial quality and suitable for market demand should be used. 80% of the clonal seedlings should be used, and the coverage rate of good varieties reached 100%.
Second, the planting
It should be planted in single or double rows, with a row spacing of 1.2-1.8m. Choose autumn or spring planting according to the situation on the ground.
Before planting, dig the planting ditch, apply the base fertilizer, apply the farmer's organic fertilizer, and then plant the tea seedlings.
The deep ditch shallow planting method is adopted. When the tea seedlings are planted, the roots are dipped in yellow mud, and the tea seedlings are filled in the planting ditch, and the fine soil is filled, and the rhizosphere soil is laminated to the mud gate, and then pouring enough water for rooting.
Third, soil cultivation
According to the type of tea garden, soil and climatic conditions, it is necessary to rationally adopt farming techniques such as shallow tillage, intermediate tillage, deep tillage and no-tillage, which can avoid soil compaction, improve soil permeability and promote fertility improvement. Conditionally equipped with tillage machines, it is recommended to use tea garden farming machinery to complete farming operations and cover the surface of tea gardens. Pruning branches and leaves should all return to the tea garden, which will increase the soil organic matter content of the tea garden and return to effective nutrients.
Weeding should be carried out regularly, which should be done separately before spring tea and after spring tea picking, and the effect of applying organic base fertilizer to tea garden is best.
Fourth, water and fertilizer management
1. Apply water-saving irrigation and soil testing formula fertilization techniques.
2. Strengthen the comprehensive management of nutrients, combine organic fertilizer with chemical fertilizer, combine base fertilizer with topdressing, and fertilize as needed
Fifth, pest prevention and control
1. Equipped with at least one plant protection personnel, responsible for formulating prevention and control plans, identifying prevention and control technologies; responsible for pesticide procurement, using, storage, handling and prevention and guidance, and recording prevention and treatment files.
2. Implement unified defense, control the occurrence and spread of tea tree pests and diseases in a timely manner. In accordance with pest control indicators and control period, agricultural, physical, biological and chemical technologies are adopted to control pests and diseases, and insecticidal lamps, sexual attractants and sticky insect swatches are fully applied to minimize the use of chemical pesticides. The use of pesticides is prohibited.
3. Establish pest and disease prevention files, record prevention time, plots, control objectives, control measures, input names, dosages, control effects, and operators etc.
According to the pest control indicators and prevention and control period, prevention is the main, it is necessary to take comprehensive prevention; popular use of light trapping, sexual trapping, swatch trapping and other harmless prevention and control technology; preference for plant sources, mineral source pesticides; priority use of mechanical methods weeding.
Sixth, crown management
According to the growth and development characteristics of tea trees and the environmental conditions of tea gardens, technical measures such as stereotypes, light pruning and heavy pruning are used rationally to cultivate a tree crown with reasonable structure and strong growth.